vrijdag 8 april 2011

Bericht van Sara op Timor

Timor – Indonesia, march 18th  2011      Dear Mrs. Cheryl……..Very glad can tell with you, although only pass letter. We still to enjoy the rains. We go to school with bring umbrella. The rain in year this is more than previous years. may be global climate change. But we glad permanent because see many trees and plants thrives, all appear green, differ moment at summer.Mrs. Cheryl……..In this time I am following test middle semester. Therefore I prepare many times to learn. We always at guide by take lessons teacher and bighttime by colleague elder brother. I and all friends at out for reformatory gets best result.I ask you also support me, although we live far apart, but in prayer, you always near to me.This is a little my story. I always miss you. Also to Mr. Ron greetings, from sarah and all friends at the house.     Sarah

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten